For this year, our mission is to increase the visibility of the website and the participation of yogis in this project.
- Translate the website into English and other languages.
- Increase the number of videos and interviews with former teachers of the tradition.
- Create a Forum for community interaction.
- Link this project to the Aim for Seva and other social institutions.
- Give people the opportunity to contribute, both financially and with ideas and specific needs.
Ideas in progress
- Prepare the website with more than one language
- Archive interviews and videos
- Run a monthly subscription contribution
We would like to invite everyone to participate in this project. Find out how you can contribute to this project.
Our initial proposal was to create an online reference of self-knowledge that simply sought to portray what is taught in the Vedic tradition. We consider that fulfilled, since we had the participation of people from different places and from different spiritual backgrounds. Last year we published about 20 articles and we had more than 15 000 visits, not only from Brazil but also from Portugal, the United States, Angola and others.
Most Visited Articles: (available only in Portuguese)
- Como ser um Yogui de sucesso? (How to score in Yoga?)
- Quantos tipos de Yoga existem? (How many types of Yoga are there?)
Most Visited by Search Engines: (available only in Portuguese)
- Qual é o significado da expressão “autoconhecimento”? (What is the meaning of self-knowledge?)
- Qual o significado da palavra OM – ॐ ? Sr Yama (Deus da Morte) responde… (What is the meaning of OM ॐ ?Mr Yama – Lord of Death – answers…)